Monday, October 17, 2016

TRAILERS FOR DREAMWORKS' ANIMATED MOVIE 'THE BOSS BABY' AND 'BIG LITTLE LIES' MINI TV SERIES WITH NICOLE KIDMAN, REESE WITHERSPOON, ALEXANDER SKARSGARD

'THE BABY BOSS' 
 ANIMATED DREAMWORKS TRAILER
Two trailers for you this Monday, starting with the first one for Dream Works' hilarious new animated movie THE BOSS BABY which will command its way into theatres next March!
Coming from the director of Madagascar it follows a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, speaks with the voice and wit of Alec Baldwin, and stars in a hilariously universal story about how a new baby's arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator, a wildly imaginative 7 year old named Tim. With a sly, heart filled message about the importance of family, THE BOSS BABY is an authentic and broadly appealing original comedy for all ages.



'BIG LITTLE LIES' TRAILER
 ALEXANDER SKARSGARD, NICOLE KIDMAN, REESE WITHERSPOON
There is also the first, and very poor, trailer for new mini TV series coming from  David E. Kelley and Jean-Marc Vallée and starring Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Alexander Skarsgard and Laura Dern. BIG LITTLE LIES follows a trio of women who become close friends as the complicated and somewhat dangerous challenges of their personal lives converge. It is based on Liane Moriarty's novel. 

12 comments:

  1. I didn't read Big Little Lies, but the HBO limited series certainly looks like it has a lot going on!

    Boss Baby looks like it will be pretty funny. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear it was a bestseller, but I don't like the ugly visual tone of the series in the trailer

      Delete
  2. "Boss Baby" reminds me an awfully lot of Stewie Griffin from "Family Guy" except Stewie is funny, original, did it first and did it better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is funny? My, my, can't say I'd agree. Family Guy and Archer are two series I can't for the life of my grasp why they are funny.

      Delete
  3. Boss Baby might be cute. I've really been enjoying Alec Baldwin's impersonations of Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live. He does such an excellent job of getting down every douche bag quality down pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he has quite resurrected himself in recent years indeed unlike his two brothers William and Stephen, where are those two hunks?

      Delete
    2. I don't know but I swore I was marrying me a super sexy fireman after seeing William in Backdraft. He was mighty yummy back in the day, though I think he looks like he's had botched facial surgery over the years. He doesn't look like he's aging well.

      Delete
    3. poor Wills, I quite liked Stephen as well, he was so hot blond back in the days...

      Delete
  4. Wow that Big Little Lies trailer sure knows how to make kisses and guns boring. Bye!
    Boss Baby has me excited to see an upcoming DreamWorks Animation movie. Unlike their November movie Trolls. That can die a burning dumpster fire death. Especially after I saw a clip massacring the amazing song 'Sound of Silence.' Seriously? Just make original songs! Or grab a meaningless Chris Brown one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed in Big Little Lies, never have I seen a more boring teaser, they only teased a slumber in me.

      Delete
  5. Hmm Boss Baby looks ... "interesting".

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.