Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HOLLYWOOD SPY'S HOTTEST SUMMER 2011 ACTOR IS CHRIS HEMSWORTH FOLLOWED BY RYAN REYNOLDS! NEW POLL: HOTTEST SUMMER 2011 ACTRESSES!

Well, our poll in which we were voting for THE HOTTEST 2011 SUMMER ACTOR is over and the proud winner is Chris Hemsworth with 32% of your votes, leaving Ryan Reynolds
with 26% in the second place and Jason Momoa with 14% in the third!

Remember a year ago when I told ya all that ladies will faint and gents will applaud when the new THOR comes out with the hunkilicious Australian star Chris Hemsworth and nobody believed me? :) And now, after THOR has earned almost half billion dollars in cinemas, Chris has become the hottest item in Hollywood. A few years ago when he had a five minute role in STAR TREK as Kirk's father, he really used that moment to steal the show and that's how he got the THOR role and the rest is history. Now, thanks to his talent, abnormal charisma and the looks
of a Norse God, he is getting all the hottest roles: we shall watch him in the lead male role in SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN which will probably turn into a trilogy, and again as Thor in THE AVENGERS which will gather a bunch of superheroes in one film!
_________________________________________________
When it comes to Ryan Reynolds, beside being a huge competition to Chris Hemsworth in the hunk department (I mean how couldn't he be since he is a Canadian :)) , he is also one of
the most charming and lovable actors in Hollywood. So charming and cool that everybody is giving him super hero roles, so beside this year's GREEN LANTERN he will also do a DEADPOOL spin-off. And although we like him in romantic films (THE PROPOSAL) his upcoming movies are 100% cop, detective and action ones. He recently divorced Scarlett Johansson so he is free and available  ;)
_________________________________________________
An actor who definitely seduced many ladies this year is Jason Momoa. His role of sexy brute Khal Drogo in HBO's GAME OF THRONES won him millions of female fans around the world.
You will watch, both his muscly body and his magnetic charisma, in CONAN THE BARBARIAN this August, and you also remember him from BAYWATCH, where he basically started his career and from STARGATE ATLANTYS. If you didn't know, he is from Hawaii :) 
_______________________________________________
After we made our ladies happy with the hottest summer actor, let us move to the poll in which we will be choosing THE HOTTEST SUMMER 2011 ACTRESS in next two weeks. Here are the girls who have been spicing up this summer with their movie roles: Olivia Wilde (COWBOYS & ALIENS), Blake Lively (GREEN LANTERN), Mila Kunis (FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS), Jennifer Lawrence (X MEN FIRST CLASS), January Jones (X MEN FIRST CLASS), Cameron Diaz (BAD TEACHER), Jennifer Aniston (HORRIBLE BOSSES) and Rachel Nichols (CONAN THE BARBARIAN). Vote on for the hottest!

26 comments:

  1. Congrats to Chris :)
    I didn't vote because for me, no one is hotter than Cillian Murphy hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall tell Chris you've congratulated him on his fair victory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post with awesome guys, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Hemsworth looks...
    ...
    ...
    ...What? Oh, sorry, I just got distracted by that pic of Olivia Wilde in the sidebar.

    What was I saying? Doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like looking in a mirror, now onto the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick.

    Good-bye handsome, shirtless sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah go post some ladies now!
    +1 and following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a lot of dude muscles in this post. And I'll probably have to go with Mila when it comes to the ladies. But we'll see what photos you go with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) liked it!! i like Reynolds....very interesting post as usual....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hemsworth is a good choice, but I voted for Reynolds.

    As for the ladies, the lovely Olivia Wilde gets my vote! I can't wait for Cowboys & Aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hemsworth slayed in Star Trek, and his rendition of Thor was awesome. Reynolds is good depending on his role - I think people like to give him too many of the funnies, even in a serious role (Amityville horror shows that if he's left to be serious, then by the gods he can be SERIOUS).

    Damn it, Dez, why do you make me choose between so many ladies?! And no Miss Portman [gasp!] I'll have to have a think before I choose, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @iNews
    glad you liked it :))

    @Josh
    ah, I'd pay you ten dollars just to have those three dots after Chris Hemsworth's name in your comment explained ;)
    And you can stare at that pic of Olivia's as much as you want, but you won't find what you looking for :P It's well hidden, but keep on looking :)

    @Lurk
    oh, Lurk, you almost killed me with that one :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Baygirl
    the post was meant to be drullworthy :)

    @Luanne
    ah, don't despair, sister, you know the boys are visiting HOLLYWOOD SPY on a daily basis :)

    @Blorrie
    well, the follower's box says you're not following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Matthew
    I have some nice Mila photos in my stash already!

    @Flying high
    glad you liked it :)

    @Matty
    I'm guessing Olivia will be one of the possible winners of the poll, she is very popular among the boys, although it seems the girls hate her :)

    @Jamie
    you know that Portman is not mentioned at this site, and you will never see her pic here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I was just going to say he looks better with shorter hair and some scruff on his face. Now about my $10...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truce. You keep the $10 because I forgot to congratulate Novak Djokovic in my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh man, that Jason Momoa [sigh] Perhaps I should queue up for the Game of Thrones panel at Comic Con even though I don't watch the series. I think Jason is scheduled to appear for the autograph signing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A trio tantalizing hotness: Chris, Ryan and Jason, I'm dying of heat stroke already. ;)

    As for actresses, well Mila or Blake would get my vote. Cameron was awesome in Bad Teacher, though. Tough choice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Vics
    she is second currently if I'm not mistaken :)

    @Flixy
    I think he might appear at Comic Con with CONAN?

    @Melsy
    breathe, Melsy, breathe :)
    Those are three nice ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hot, hot, hot. Nice choices all around. Looks like your readers have good taste, too :) (Nothing but the best for Dez, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kinda sucks ryan divorced Scarlett, they made such a nice couple.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Rosie
    well the summer is hot so I thought it would be nice for me to heat things up as well :)

    @Devour
    I heard they didn't have much in common so they split up.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.