Thursday, July 7, 2011

ADAM SANDLER IN "HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA"! JASON STATHAM TO LEAD "TRANSFORMERS 4"? RODRIGO SANTORO JOINS JENNIFER LOPEZ IN "WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING"! "AUSTENLAND" GETS A FILM ADAPTATION!

Third installment of TRANSFORMERS which earned almost $200 million in just one week, is getting its fourth part of course, and according to rumors Jason Statham might take the lead
role in it, which is interesting since Rosie Huntington Whiteley, the female lead, is actually his real life fiancee. One of the films which is getting an interesting cast is WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING which will follow seven different women pregnant for the first time. One of our favourite foreign actors Rodrigo Santoro (300),  has just joined the film playing the husband of Jennifer Lopez. As I've reported before, the other ladies will be played by Cameron Diaz, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick ... and the cast could also have Chris Rock and GLEE'S Matthew Morrison.
________________________________________________
 I'm sure my ladies will agree with me if I say that they are sometimes a bit crazy :) especially when they get overly obsessed with romance novels, and this could be a film for such among you:
according to "Heat Vision" Shannon Hale's novel AUSTENLAND will get its movie adaptation. The story follows a thirtysomething woman who is obsessed with the Mr. Darcy character from Jane Austen's novel, particularly Colin Firth's portrayal of the character in the 1995 BBC mini-series adaptation. Her life is in the doldrums because she cannot find a real man who matches up to Mr. Darcy. When she takes a trip to a resort which caters to those obsessed with Jane Austen's work, she realizes her fantasy of meeting a regal man just may come true. The cast includes Keri Russell, Bret McKenzie, Jane Seymour ...
_______________________________________________
He he ... well, this one will surely be hilarious: Sony is preparing an animated movie HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA about Dracula's lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free from meddling from the human world. But here's a little known fact about Dracula: he is not only the Prince of Darkness, he is also a dad.
Over protective of his teenage daughter, Mavis, Dracula fabricates tales of elaborate dangers to dissuade her adventurous spirit. As a haven for Mavis, he opens the Hotel Transylvania, where his daughter and some of the world's most famous monsters - Frankenstein and his bride, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more - can kick back in safety and peace. For Dracula, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem - but his world could come crashing down when one ordinary guy stumbles on the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis. Adam Sandler will give his voice to Dracula, Kevin James is Frankenstein, Fran Drescher is his bride :),  David Spade is Quasimodo, Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon are married werewolves and Cee-Lo Green is Mummy!

38 comments:

  1. Statham v Transformers, can't wait to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should record your pronunciation as an mp3, upload it, and send me a link. i'll put it on my page just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ricky
    it does sound like a great combination, doesn't it? :)

    @E
    hey, Edmund, you got me wrong, I didn't mean your own pronunciation, I happen to love yours a lot, I meant the way that word is generally pronounced in English in comparison with its Latin original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha! Hotel Transylvania sounds hilarious! I can't wait to see that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I burst out laughing the first time I read the plot of HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA, and wait till you see all the monsters and their crazy traits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you heard anything about John Cussack and a movie about Poe called The Raven? I keep hearing snippets, but can't get any real info. As both a Poe and Cussack fan, I'd love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. use the search button in the right sidebar, Raquel :) I've written a lot about THE RAVEN since it was shot in my country and stars my dear Luke Evans :) I've even posted pics from it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Statham and Transformers. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hotel Transylvania sounds fantastic. I'm laughing already. Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon as married werewolves is the funniest thing I've heard all day. :))

    And, yes, Colin Firth is Darcy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh cool, Dezmond! I'll dive into the archives. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Clarissa
    we all love Statham :)

    @Luanne
    I laughed too :) such a lovely plot and it seems all the monsters will have hilarious characteristics :) Quazimodo will be once the hunchback of Notre Dame and now a crazy, passionate gourmet chef always looking for his next piece de resistance, Buscemi and Shannon are Wayne and Wanda, a pair of married, harried werewolves, parents to an ever-increasing litter of pups :) Cee-Lo Green will be Murray, a boisterous Mummy, once entertainer to the great Pharaohs, now the life of the party, and always feeling the urge to let loose and sing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA sounds fantastic!! I got nervous about it from the title of this post (I don't like all of Adam Sandler's movies), but then when I realised it was an animation I thought, ooooooh how cool! Love the premise too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fourth Transformer movie: it's no surprise. When you make THAT much money for studios, they're going to milk you for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rosie's character will have definitely traded up if she gets to be in the 4th Transformers, too. Statham way outclasses the Beef.

    I LOVE Hotel Transylvania!! When is it coming out? Soon, I hope. You know me and monsters. :)

    Colin Firth is the only Mr. Darcy. I like Matthew Macfadyen, but he apparently thought he was playing Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights when he starred in the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you get all these amazingly hot pictures? I love it. And keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that keri russel picture is something! One of the most beautiful actresses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hotel Transylvania sounds like an awesome idea. The cast of voices is phenomenal, and I'm looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jason Statham in a Transformers movie? Well of course, it's got cars in it! :) My lord! Keri Russel is bodacious! And Hotel Transylvania, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now you know I am a fan on Statham but is signing up for the awful franchise really a good move? I guess the payment must be pretty high!!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Statham would be good for it but it would still make money with McCaulay Culkin in the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to change my vote to Keri Russel. YOWZA! Now you just need to put up a picture of Anna Kendrick (Please?!) and I'd be set.

    Honestly, I'd probably recognize Rodrigo Santoro as Karl from "Love Actually" before "300."

    Also a little intrigued at the Bret McKenzie role in "Austenland."

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Lyndy
    yep, I don't like Adam Sandler either, those overly silly comedians are not my cup of tea, but here he might actually be nice, imagine his voice for the character of Dracula :)

    @Matty
    and when they are done with the milking in some ten years they will do a remake :))))

    @Melsy
    it's not coming out soon since it's still in production, but hopefully some time next year?
    I like McFadyen too! But I've personally never understood the obssesion with Jane Austen, speaking as a professor of English language and literature her books were always a superficial and rather cheep romance novels at the level of Sidney Sheldon and such mediocre scribes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Jessie
    if I tell you my penguin security will have to execute you :)))

    @Timmy
    I hope you clicked on the pic to see in larger size, there's lot to see on it :)

    @Eric
    it IS an amazing and funny cast, it should be a great one, can't wait to see the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @HiFi
    I knew my boys would like Keri's picture :) You liked her shoes best off course :PPP

    @Custie
    I'm guessing Rosie will pay him in some way too :P

    @Lurk
    thou art speaketh wisely, brother!

    @Josh
    I know not how Kendrick looks like, but I shall try to find her hot pics if I come upon some news about her :)
    Rodrigo was amazing in LOVE ACTUALLY, so loving and likable and dear, and he managed to completely transform in 300.
    I'm not sure why is that Bret getting roles lately, I've never heard of him before and I didn't even notice him in LOTR. He must be playing in some US show I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bret McKenzie - Flight of the Conchords.

    ReplyDelete
  26. never saw that one :( Judging from his pictures he seems to be a comedian?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes he is. Can you get to YouTube from there? FotC - Sugar Lumps

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stathom in Transformers movie? that actually makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I HATE the Transformers movies, especially 2, but if Jason Statham was in the 4th installment... I might just have to go see that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Must there be any more movies about tansforming robot bashing each other about?

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Budd
    it certainly does!

    @Chris
    I hate them too, Chris!

    @Movies
    I often ask myself that question too :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dang, lucky J Lo to have such cute co-stars!! He worked with Alex O'Loughlin in her last movie and now Rodrigo? I hope the movie is much better though, can't even bear to see Back Up Plan after seeing that trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  33. yes,I don't know what did she do to deserve such hunky treats since we all know she is an evil witch who promotes wearing poor animals carcasses as fashion items. Evil, evil, evil .... and yet she gets to kiss angels :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yay for Shannon Hale!!!! I LOVE her!! Austenland was a fun read ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. hope the film will be fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hotel Transylvania sounds like a scream, hehe. I can't imagine Statham as the lead in Transformers 4 though, unless he did a big voice change (which, let's face it, isn't gonna happen with Statham)

    ReplyDelete
  37. but we looooove Statham's husky sexy voice!

    ReplyDelete
  38. nice Keri Russell picture, i have to find the set...

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.