Saturday, February 26, 2011

EWAN MCGREGOR AS ROYAL GUARD IN "JACK THE GIANT KILLER"! JAKE GYLLENHAAL, GARRETT HEDLUND, TOBEY MAGUIRE, KELLAN LUTZ & TAYLOR KITSCH IN "THE BOURNE LEGACY"?

One of the most exciting upcoming fantasy adventures, JACK THE GIANT KILLER, to be directed by Bryan Singer (X-MEN) might add Ewan McGregor. The film will follow young man Jack (Nicholas Hoult) who unwittingly breaks a long-standing peace between the humans and giants when he goes after a princess who the giants kidnapped. Ewan McGregor could play the leader of the king's royal guard who helps in fighting off the giants. The cast also included Bill Nighy and Stanley Tucci (click to read about their roles). Beautiful young blue eyed blond Eleanor Tomlinson from ALICE IN WONDERLAND could get the role of the princess in trouble.
SHORT HEADLINES *Good God! John Travolta and Kim Kardashian in the same movie! It almost hurts :) He will play mafia boss John Gotti in an untitled biopic about the famous mobster, while she could play his daughter-in-law. *Charming duo of producers Iain Canning and Emile Sherman who brought us THE KING'S SPEECH are now making AMERICAN ENGLISH about a New Jersey woman who moves to London and tries to vanquish any trace of her Jersey roots. After she becomes engaged, she risks her background being exposed when her mother comes to visit.
Director Tony Gilroy is currently searching for a new actor who will take over the role of the famous assassin in THE BOURNE LEGACY from Matt Damon. According to "MovieWeb" the list of the candidates currently includes following names: Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobey Maguire, Garrett Hedlund (TRON LEGACY), Taylor Kitsch (JOHN CARTER OF MARS) and Kellan Lutz (IMMORTALS) and they've all already had meetings with the director who also wants to screen test them.

27 comments:

  1. Why? Is Matt Damon too old now for the role?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, he never really was a lucrative actor, he doesn't really bring money to studios, maybe that's the reason?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not lucrative!? I love the Bourne series. Anyway, I love McGregor! Can't wait to see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the hell is going on here? Now I kinda like Kim Kardashian...but people are giving her serious rolls now? What the hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for immortals! :)

    Ee ma polozio sam sve ispite, nego sam imao neki drugih obaveza pa me i to kocilo

    ReplyDelete
  6. man oh man! jack the giant killer is looking better and better!!!! :)
    john travolta grates on my nerves.
    the plot of american english reminds me a bit of my fair lady.
    my hubs loves those bourne movies. i'll have to tell him they're getting a new lead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, a Kim Kardashian sighting—very nice!

    I had no idea another Bourne without Damon was in the works. Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torn on Bourne, but I'll vote for Kellan, damn
    If i had my glasses on, they would of been fogged up! Steamy pic! Good, God Gotti....interesting mix, not sure. McGregor always is an interesting lead, sounds good~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry, I have no idea what to write after seeing Taylor and Kellan. My brain seems to have short-circuited. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's hard to imagine anyone else taking on that Bourne role. Damon was sooo good in it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Clarissa
    Ewan is such a great actor and a great person as well! He will look perfect in a royal uniform :)

    @Falsy
    don't worry,sister, with Travolta in it, I seriously doubt the film can be serious (I mean taken for serious) :)))

    @Doo
    IMMORTALS are my most anticipated film of the decade alongside JOHN CARTER OF MARS :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Vics
    he he I believe he grates on everybody's nerves :)))

    @Matty
    ah, I always thought you were into dark girls, Italians and Armenian ones like Kim is :)) She would look good beside you, if I may notice :)

    @Mason
    sorry to disappoint you, but Damon might appear in the film as a guest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ella
    I knew Kellan would raise some steam around here today :)))

    @Melissa
    you need an electrician to check you wiring every time you come here, you know this place is under great voltage :))))

    @Michael
    I kinda can't stand Damon so I'm personally not sad, but I'm sad for all of you who like him. But he will do other films, he's moving on with other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah.. I really hope they might add you in that Jack the Giant Killer film, buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. playing what? :) A hen which lays golden eggs? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe they should remake that old TV show Land of the Giants.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  17. what was that one about, Lee? I don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I remember the premise correctly: Earthship lands on planet that is the same as Earth except the inhabitants are bigger--a whole lot bigger. Made for some fun hide and seek and special effects. They could do it all a lot better now. The show came on in the late 60s I believe.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bourne Legacy might turn out a great one with these choices.

    I'm so for Ewan McGregor. Hope he gets in.
    Nahno ∗ McLein

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Arlee
    oooh, sounds interesting, I love shows set on other planets!

    @Nahno
    I'm also hoping Ewan will really get the role, he would make the film so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would destroy Kim Kardashian, just saying. Great stuff, glad I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Destroy" is such an ambiguous word :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jack the Giant Killer hasn't been on my radar much, but I'm liking the cast now w/ the two Brits in the lead. As for that Gotti biopic, it's a skip for me with Kardashian involved. I'm w/ Thundercat, not sure she's got much acting talent to go with that bodacious body, no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  24. yep, and if Kim is getting roles, why aren't we getting some too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Travolta is awesome as a bad guy. And who doesn't want to see Kim K. in anything? Hell, any of the Kardashian girls would be great in my book. I wonder if we can have them bottle up those genes, just in case future generations need a hottie or two.

    ReplyDelete
  26. ah, Eric that's orthodox/Slav blood in Kim that makes you wanna go hmmm hmmm hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.