Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EXCLUSIVE NEW PICS FROM THE UPCOMING ROMAN EPIC "CENTURION" WITH MICHAEL FASSBENDER



"Empire Magazine" has just published two new pictures from the upcoming Roman epic "Centurion", set in Britain in the 2nd century A.D. in which charismatic Michael Fassbender marches together with the famous 9th legion in order to wipe out the Picts from the face of the world after they've been raiding the Roman frontier for a long time. Fassbender is joined by Olga Kurylenko and Dominic West.
I must say I just love the bluish tone of this movie, it seems we'll sense the cold and grim atmosphere of the ancient Britain right through the big screen.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you would love that "bluish" tone of the movie, wouldn't you Dez? :))
    I on the other hand (as you can imagine) find this pictures to be almost black and white. :( It just doesn't look real to me, no matter the atmosphere.
    Still, maybe I'll like this movie. :)

    Seems that Empire Magazine is worth reading on regular basis. How come all this exclusives come from British film and TV magazine? Are there no such magazine in USA?
    Maybe not... Looks like they prefer TV and internet much more than magazine/papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was prescribed to EMPIRE MAGAZINE a few years ago, but then it got just too expensive with the shipment prices and all that crap, so I just canceled it. (kada se narucuje preko nekih nasih onlajn ducana, broj staje malo vise od 1000 dinara trenutno) And as a kid I also read PREMIERE magazine, the Australian edition :)))
    My exclusives come from British magazines quite often because I myself am a British man :)))))

    Over in the USA, we often "steal" pics and stories from their most popular film and TV magazine ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY. They usually have quite thrilling covers. But I usually quote the source so you know who's responsible for our story treats.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.