Monday, September 7, 2009

THE ULTRA COOL BIKE FROM "TRON LEGACY"



Check out the cool machine from the remake of TRON coming to cinemas in December 2010. It really looks cool.
The movie is set in the world of fierce programmes and gladiatorial games with visually stunning cyber surroundings, starring Garret Hedlund, Jeff Bridges and gorgeous Olivia Wilde.
Off course, if you haven't yet seen the teaser trailer released during the ComicCon, you can check it out over at my official YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DAGONIGHT

3 comments:

  1. I've seen teaser trailer and I'm not impressed. Although some designs are good, the main setting (in game, in machine, virtual reality, or however you may call it), still look quite bland to me.
    Maybe the story will be more interesting. I haven't seen original Tron, but I've heard praise about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, but the bike looks pretty cool though, doesn't it? :))

    Actually, the original TRON is the one I never liked much. I've seen it being broadcast many times over on Disney Channel when I was a kid. The film was always a bit boring to me. But,I must emphasize, it is only my personal opinion.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.